Welcome to RIBERO SAT
This RIBERO SAT Data Protection Policy will apply to browsing our website, RIBERO SAT, as well as the purchase of our products through it. It establishes the way in which the personal data collected on this website will be managed. It is essential that you read and accept it to continue browsing.
LEGAL REGULATIONS ON PRIVACY IN WHICH THIS WEBSITE IS WELCOMED
This website is in compliance with the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of July 11 on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
RIBERO SAT, with address at C / L’estació, 3, 25614 GERB (Lleida), with CIF V25597741 and email address: email@example.com
LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data, specifically, user name, name and surname, address, telephone, email and IP address. Economic or financial data categories or specially protected data are not treated.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
• Identification data. Name and surname, date of birth, postal address, email and telephone number.
• Payment information. Payments for our products are managed through Bizum and Visa, so RIBERO SAT does not collect any personal data of this nature.
• Any data that you voluntarily send us to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The data that you provide us through our subscription forms to the Newsletter or bulletin.
INFORMATION CAPTURE SYSTEMS USED BY THIS WEBSITE
– Contact form: This is a contact form for inquiries, suggestions or contact. In this case, email will be used to respond and send the information that the user requires through the web. Please do not use the form to send us advertising. –
Registration form: In this case we ask the user for the following personal information: Name, Surname, Address, Email, and Date of birth (optional). It serves so that the user can create an account in our system and thus have access to its functionalities.
– Subscription form: Within the website there are forms to activate the subscription. Once subscribed, the user will have to find a confirmation email in their email box that they must confirm in order to validate their email address. The data provided will be used only to send the Newsletter and keep the user updated on our news and specific offers, exclusive for subscribers.
– Sales form: We also process personal data to manage the purchase by the user of our products in order to manage the order, payment and all operations related to the purchase of the chosen product / s. This includes the sending by us of follow-up emails, responses to inquiries about the order, invoices, receipts, etc.
DO WE PROCESS DATA OF MINORS?
The sale of our products is not directed to minors. However, those under 16 who wish to register on our website and / or purchase our products must have the authorization of the father / mother / guardian or legal representative. Likewise, if you share images in our social networks in which minors under 16 appear, you must ensure that you have the prior authorization of the minor’s father / mother / guardian or legal representative. RIBERO SAT reserves the right to request the accreditation of the authorization at any time.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
RIBERO SAT will use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Guarantee the correct processing of your order, in the event that you purchase any of our products.
• Send you emails with commercial information, promotions and special discounts for newsletter subscribers. RIBERO SAT uses its social networks to advertise its products. In this sense, in sharing your data on our social networks, you expressly consent and authorize us to reproduce and communicate them publicly on these networks for the purposes previously expressed. You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com If you are not interested in the processing of your data through the social networks of RIBERO SAT under the terms previously expressed, please refrain from sharing them. In the event that RIBERO SA
NEWSLETTER AND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the LSSICE and essentially, by its own conviction, RIBERO SAT does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. RIBERO SAT may send newsletters and commercial communications to those users who have previously given their express consent to do so. The information in these newsletters and communications will consist of commercial information, featured content, relevant advice on the operation of the system and promotions. The user will have the possibility to request the cessation of sending these newsletters and communications in the terms provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services, and to revoke their consent unilaterally,
SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE
Third-party service providers (for example, payment processing services, order processing, analytics, marketing campaign management, website management, and email distribution and other similar service providers) so that they can perform business functions on behalf of RIBERO SAT Your personal data may also be communicated to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area, including countries that do not provide a level of data protection equivalent to that of the European Union. However, in these cases, they will be treated with scrupulous compliance with European and Spanish legislation and, likewise, the guarantees indicated below will be implemented: To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activity,
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. After this time, RIBERO SAT will proceed to delete from its systems, without prejudice to the possibility of keeping them, limiting its treatment in the exercise and defense of claims, in the terms provided by the applicable legislation.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You may exercise the rights listed below by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Request, at any time, that RIBERO SAT confirm whether it is treating your personal data or not.
• Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were requested.
• In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
• Request the portability of your data.
• Revoke the consent that, where appropriate, you have granted for the processing of your data by RIBERO SAT
• File a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to RIBERO SAT in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition). This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
RIBERO SAT reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In these cases, the provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
Last update: February 2021